Groups using the scientific principles of Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) provide social opportunities with peers, while providing opportunities to learn and practice new skills. Groups have age appropriate themes which cover areas such as:
- Social Skills (e.g., communication, play skills, dating and relationships)
- Independence (e.g., vocational skills, healthy living)
- Self-Regulation (e.g., flexible thinking, managing stress and anxiety)
Groups typically run for 1-1.5 hours per week for 10-12 weeks*
Sessions will be scheduled in our clinic-based location or in the community
- An assessment of your child’s current strengths and needs to ensure the group is appropriate
- An individualized Behaviour Support Plan
- Qualified Behavioural Clinicians to facilitate group activities
- Ongoing supervision of your child’s treatment by a Board Certified Behaviour Analyst (BCBA)
- Progress Summary report outlining progress and recommendations for follow-up
- Parent/Caregiver Training may be added to any group session and can be provided before/after or during the group session. This training offers family and caregivers an opportunity to better understand, question, support and participate in their child’s intervention program based on the scientific principles of Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA)
*Start dates for groups are dependent on enrollment. Customizable themes are possible.
Need help choosing the services that are most appropriate for your family?
Contact us today for your FREE Introductory Consultation
1-888-616-3456 x 200