Focused Behavioural Treatments
One-on-one behavior support based on the scientific principles of Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) and focused on a single* specific skill** such as:
- Sleep and Bedtime Routines
Sessions can be scheduled in your home, in our clinic-based location, or in the community.
*For treatment focused on developing multiple skills and/or challenging behaviours see Individual Behavioural Treatment.
**Focused Behaviour Treatments can be customized for any specific skill you would like to work on.
- Assessment* of your child’s current strengths and needs related to the skill you have identified
- Individualized Behaviour Support Plan focused on the identified skill
- Qualified Behavioural Clinicians to work with you and your child
- Parent/Caregiver Training during treatment sessions to facilitate success outside of treatment
- Ongoing supervision of your child’s treatment by a Board Certified Behaviour Analyst (BCBA)
- Progress Summary Report outlining progress and recommendations for follow-up
Need help choosing the services that are most appropriate for your family?
Contact us today for your FREE Introductory Consultation
1-888-616-3456 x 200